2018 Rate Schedule
Open April 15th to the last weekend in October.
Check in time is 1:00pm
Standard Site: (30amp back in) $40.00/day or $625 to $675/month plus electricity
Deluxe Site: (30amp back in with concrete patio) $42.00/day or $625 to $675/month plus electricity
Outer Perimeter Site: (30amp back in) $50.00/day
Pull-Thru Site: (30amp) $45/day
Preferred Site: (30 amp larger back in site on Outer Perimeter) $50.00/day
50 amp Back in Site: $50.00/day
River Side Site: (30amp back in) $50.00/day
River Side Deluxe Site: (30amp back in with concrete patio) $55.00/day
*All RV Sites are Full-Hookups (water, sewer, electric, cable TV and Wi-Fi). Rates subject to change without notice.
*Seasonal, monthly and RV Club rates are available, please contact the Office for more information.
- Rates include two (2) persons, each additional person is $5/day or $50/month on monthly reservations.
- No additional charge for children under the age of 6.
- Additional fee for dogs is $2/dog/day (maximum of 3 dogs). On holiday weekends it is $5/dog/day. On monthly reservations it is $15/dog/month (maximum of 3 dogs).
- Extra cars, trailers & boats are $2.00 per day.
- Holiday and Special Event weekends site rates increase $5/day.
- Daily rates are subject to occupancy tax.
- Whether booking online or with the office, specific site numbers are not guaranteed, they are handled as requests only. Any requests should be entered in the comments/special requests box. What you are guaranteed is the type of site you pay for. For example, if you pay for a River site, you are guaranteed a River site. The specific site numbers are assigned 1 week prior to your arrival. If you would like to know your site assignment you are welcome to email us at that time. Please note that when assigning sites, we honor the requests of those who booked first.
- Reservations are not transferable. This is especially important on Holiday & Special Event weekends. In the event you are unable to keep a reservation, please call the office to cancel as we have guests who have signed up on our waiting list and they would have first right to the cancelled site. Thank You!
Well mannered dogs are welcome at Clio’s Rivers Edge RV Park. We allow a maximum of 3 dogs per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended. Open top dog pens are not allowed, however fully enclosed crates are fine. There are no restrictions on size or breed of dogs, but dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior are not allowed in the Park. Dog fees apply, see above.
Cancellations are subject to a minimum $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 3 days of check-in are subject to a charge equal to 1 night’s stay. Cancellations within 30 days for a monthly/seasonal reservation are subject to 1 month’s rent. Please contact the Resort directly for cancellations.